Principal System Test Engineer
Calix, Inc. is recruiting for our San Jose, CA office: Principal System Test Engineer (job code #38053): Participate in the design, development and execution of system test cases. Create Telecommunication Test Network
and execute test scenarios to validate systems function as expected and conform to industry standard. Lead and
supervise junior engineers in projects. Collaborate with Sr. Management and cross-functional teams on common
project. Create automated test scripts for regression.
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, or related field, and 6 years relevant experience.
5 years in the following:
- Software Quality Assurance and Test automation in Data Networking and Telecommunications.
- Automating System Test regression to validate system stability and Traffic recovery/convergence during Network events.
- Ensuring Quality across multiple networking features and platforms by raising, tracking, reproducing and verifying defects resolutions.
- Configuring and creating Linux based (Radius, Tacacs, NTP server, NFS) servers for use in test network.
- Validating networking features on Customer’s centric Topologies exercising Layer-2 (VLAN, STP, LACP) and Layer-3 (IP Routing, Multicast).