Greet all visitors in a professional and friendly manner, direct all vendors/visitors.
Ensure all vendors/visitors have signed a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) and enter information in NDA maintenance system.
Send and receive faxes, scan documents, etc
Coordinate and order lunches for meetings, training sessions, etc.
Ensure the reception and its surrounding areas are neat and orderly.
- Perform daily facility runs and straighten as required, checking conference rooms, break areas and all common areas.
- Coordinate repairs with appropriate vendors, such as HVAC, plumbing, electrical, building property management, etc.
- Order/fill offices supplies
- Copier/fax and printer coordination – fill paper in units and adjacent cabinets daily. Coordinate repairs as needed.
- Sort and distribute mail/packages.
- Perform new employee and visitor cube set-up/clean-up, coordinate cube signage
- Assist with internal moves
- Enter Purchase Requisitions in processing system and track progress.
- Process access badge within access badge system for new employees, departures and visitors. Track badge assignments for contractors and vendors.
- Perform facility safety walk thrus and identify problems areas, follow thru on rectifying those problems, maintain logs, etc.
- Check Fire Extinguishers, AED and other Life Safety items
- Perform minor cubicle adjustments and other repairs, such as changing light bulbs, add keyboard trays, relocate work surfaces, etc.
- Excel literate to assist with data entry
- Handle shipping/receiving requests as needed, understands international shipping processing.
- Various filing and data entry projects
- Assist departments with administrative and various projects as needed.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed