- Manage external reporting process: prepare quarterly and annual SEC filings (10-Q, 10-K, 8-K, Proxy/DEF 14A, S-8); facilitate in-depth internal/external review of SEC filings and ensure accuracy and timeliness in reporting. Ensure compliance with SEC and GAAP reporting requirements, including XBRL tagging and maintenance of appropriate documentation to support all disclosures in SEC filings.
- Manage the coordination and circulation of Form 10-Q, Form 10-K and Earnings Release review process with the executive management, Disclosure Committee, Audit Committee, legal counsel, and external auditors.
- Close coordination and work with Investor Relations on earnings release.
- Conduct technical accounting research for any complex, unusual and/or significant transactions and provide technical accounting guidance across all functions ensuring compliance with applicable GAAP; provide findings to management and participate in discussions with external auditors.
- Assess and document the accounting impact and required disclosures for major corporate events or transactions, including significant contracts, acquisitions, debt and equity offerings and other one-off transactions. Work proactively with external auditors to drive timely closure of technical accounting matters and support finance teams to ensure proper accounting and disclosure along with documentation of Accounting memos as appropriate.
- Provide guidance to Global accounting activities including, foreign currency and consolidations; identify, analyze and apply technical accounting guidance.
- Manage Stock based compensation accounting (ASC 718) and forecast.
- Review monthly shares and stock activities reconciliation.
- Prepare equity roll forward, EPS calculation and forecast and Statement of Cash Flows.
- Active involvement in developing or customizing financial system reports.
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly financial reports (Flash report) for distribution to executive management.
- Active involvement in preparation of Audit Committee presentation materials.
- Serve as a member of the M&A transaction team including the responsibility for due diligence, purchase accounting valuation and integration of financial reporting function.
- Ensure compliance with SOX policies and procedures applicable to both external reporting and equity process.
- Assessment and preparation of internal control deficiency memo and its financial statements impact.
- Prepare SAB 99 memo.
- Liaise and manage the coordination with external auditors during quarterly and annual financial audits.
- Liaise and manage the coordination with external tax consultant regarding information request for tax provision calculation.
- BA in accounting
- CPA required
- At least 5 years of Big four experience
- Several years of public company experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with an ability to establish credibility based on knowledge of technical accounting subject matter areas with internal management and external auditors Strong understanding of US GAAP and financial reporting
- Ability to work independently
- Proficiency in enterprise accounting systems including Oracle R12 (or Oracle Cloud) and Hyperion Reporting
- Proficiency in use of Webfilings (Workiva) and Equity Edge
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- ASC 606 implementation experience preferred
- Proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed